The LIFE Leadership Program is designed to educate leaders of community based organizations, schools, churches & community residents about conflict resolution and violence prevention.
This one of a kind, cross cultural workshop provides a safe and supportive environment in which leaders are given the tools to develop more authentic relationships and empowerment strategies to better engage the community to create a climate of change. It also provides skills needed to recognize unhealthy environments, as well as, how to better resolve emotional, verbal and physical conflict.
Our unique approach provides a more effective program that is both entertaining and educational. This workshop begins by teaching confidence & respect, understanding the impact of our actions, recognizing, assessing and managing risk & finally suggests healthy ways of resolving conflict though verbal, physical and ethical strategies based on universal ethics and the protector/defender mentality.
One of the things that sets our course apart from all of the others is that we cover conflict and respect issues from both the male and female perspective. Each session is brought to life by lively discussions, role playing exercises, multi media presentations and real world stories.
- Universal Values: Respect & Protection of self and others
- Step by step approach to negotiation
- ABC's of de-escalation and regaining calmness
- Emotional, verbal & physical conflict resolution
- Threat Continuum: How people justify conflict
- Defining & recognizing the many forms of abuse
- How to break the power & control cycle of violence
- Teaching accountability & responsibility for our actions
- Establishing respect for self and others
- Helping others find and hold their Ethical "True North" under stress
- Much more...
Our motivation behind this program is to define the root of violence rather than responding to the symptoms. The LIFE Leadership Program will inspire, change and motivate us to embrace our ethical commitment through participation and action regarding respecting, enhancing & protecting life of self and others.
Call us for more details and/or to schedule an event: 616-901-9529